Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I have asked multiple times to be heard by the World Court and the United Nations; and, I have been ignored, denyed, and refused for no reason whatsoever.

Everything that I have posted here and other social media in reference to me being experimented upon , tortured, harassed, blamed, and assaulted is absolutely true and can be proven with forensic evedence using polygraphs, DNA, Photorec, and advanced hardware data recovery.
I know that law - and that this being all law - is common law set by precedence and example upon this globe and within the entire known multiverse.
Such that my rights have been violated as stated and understood within the "declaration of Independence'" that my  "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" has been violated and that I have been tortured according to US , foreign, international, tribal, and natural law by the people living within Salisbury, Maryland and of the surrounding vicinity.

Here is  reference within this Wb logged posting that the public including the President of the United States and others within Congress have seen.
http://freebsdgoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/2017/11/to-all-living-on-this-planet.html

Here is an other poting within this web log to further support what was read and understood not only by the US Congress but, also by the United nations and the International Court of World Justice.

http://freebsdgoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/2017/11/this-is-for-people-in-salisbury.html


This is past the third time that I have made it known that assistance is needed in this situation.

Everything that I state can and will be proven in refrence to this situation.

Today, on December 12, 2017 I was harassed and then walked out of the Court House in Salisbury, Maryland.
Now,
Knowing that they are aware of what they are doing
- - and that the evidence can be recalled using photorec and other programs to recover formatted - data erased - programs and files - -
the entire courthouse and the social services are guilty of breaking the "above" aforementioned laws.
This means that charges are to be filed against them
and also for refusal of access to the case number
describing the fraudulent charges against me
and for false arrest and imprisonment
along with mental and physical torture
that they have done to me.

Since I was arrested without evidence and publicly slandered,
It would be fair and required by law
by the precedence and example that was used upon me
with the laws of reciprocity also known as
karmic payback
for all of them
including the city officials and the citizens of the city of salisbury, Maryland itself along with the surrounding areas and persons involved with this action
to be arrested
and imprisoned
with real evidence
supported by forensic,
psychological,
mathematical,
and moral testing
fort an exact standard of applied justice to this
and all similar situations refering to the matter at hand.


Again, the evidence exists of Edward Snowden, Andrew "Bunnie" Huang, and Thomasz "CeDeRom" Cedro along with Nathan Whitehorn as to having knowledge of the situation that did occur.


I have absolutely no reason to bullshit any of you whatsoever.

Now,
 since there is no one among any of us on this planet named and with the personality of the Great Spirit - "God" - and Mother Nature,
you should be taking care of this problem immediately.

And this does include any negative action against me reflecting upon this case.

I expect them to be informed.
And give them the exact chance of justice that was given ti me by them.

Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.