Monday, August 31, 2020

Expressing


It would be nice for the four of us to have peace in our lives;
yet,
it seems that a small group of people
- when compared to the global scale -
are going out of their way
to do a little more than annoy us.

 As I have tried - and did with little response 
 or affirmation from other parties -
 to state about two of us being part of a twisted social experiment.
 
 
 I am going to take a chance with my life when I post this.
 
 Some of you 
 - being the FBI, President Trump, Interpol, The International Court of Justice, 
 The United Nations, and The United States Supreme Court -
 know good and full well that the experiment is real.
 
 Edward Snowden and Andrew Huang also know what is going on here.
 
 
 When I realize that none of you are willing 
 to do anything about what has happened to two of us,
 I also realizde that you will do nothing about everything else happening 
 on the rest of this planet.
 
 You watch us
 - the poor, the struggling, the down trodden,
 those who have no one to stand up for us
 or defend us -
 go through our trials and tribulations every day.
 
 And those who support you yet never have to know struggle,
 well,
 you tell us how sad and terrible it is for us
 from far away.
 
 Don't even think about thinking something that will get you a karmic slap
 across your spiritual face.
 
 Just because we are living through this
 does not mean we are able to handle it.
 
 If we are in pain,
 depressed,
 thinking about ending our lives,
 or wanting to be non-existent,
 it does not mean we are able to handle what is happening.
 
 When you are no longer bothered by what is hapopening
 and you feel neither pain no discomfort in any way
 then you can handle it.
 
 
 I was beat mercilessly with a broom stick when I was a child.
 I had the skin on my legs pinched and twisted until
 there were welts.
 I was beat until I passed out.
 
 I was left in a heap
 in a pile.
 
 I needed hospitalization and did not receive it.
 
 
 Bet you if any of you were there at the time
 you would have been exactly the same way 
 with me then
 as you are with me now.
 
 
 Don't say anything at all.
 
 These people here
 on these barrier islands 
 - since the northern part 
 of the Chesapeake Peninsula
 was severed
 when the canals were made
 making it an island -
 are not good people.
 
 The fire departments,
 some of those on the law enforcement agencies,
 some of those in a political position,
 and others
 go out of their way to
 harass,
 assault,
 torture,
 extort,
 hold me hostage,
 slander,
 need I state more.
 
 
 They will try everything
 and they do cause me harm.
 
 I listen to them
 and watch them
 play at their jobs.
 
 Guarantee you that they are right now
 planning on doing me harm.
 
 You don't believe anything
 that I am stating.
 
 I thought so.
 
 None of you would listen to
 Mother Nature and Great Spirit
 when you were in Higher Heaven.
 
 
 You do not listen to them right now.
 
 
 You let injustice happen upon this planet.
 
 Trade places with any of us
 to know what it really feels like
 because watching it
 on TV or the internet
 is nowhere near
 having to go
 through hell itself.
 
 
 If  you ignore me
 or try to harm myself
 or any of the others 
 going through
 our trials and tribulations,
 you will get exactly
 what you deserve.
 
 Talk to Mother Nature and Great Spirit
 if you think you 
 are too good
 or should not
 take accountability
 and responsibility
 for your
 thoughts,
 words,
 actions,
 decisions,
 and lives.
 
 
 You just seem to sit there
 and watch
 as I have to deal
 with being shocked every day.
 An electric shock
 straight into my brain
 is what I am explaining.
 
 Section 8, parts 20 through 29a and 29b
 of the United States Federal Law Code.
 
 Violations of the United Nations Bill of Human Rights.
 
 Violations of the United States Constitution.
 
 Violations of the United States Declaration of Independence.
 
 Violations of the Laws of the states of Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.
 
 Using technology for what is considered as acts of terrorism.
 
 Holding an individual hostage.
 
 
 These aree what the individuals on these barrier islands
 - Also known as the Chesapeake Peninsula -
 have done to two of us.
 
 The global community is learning of what has happened.
 
 I already know that you will wait 
 until the last minute to do something.
 
 
 This just proves once again
 that you do not care
 if anything happens to him
 or me
 so long as you can save your own asses.
 
 
 I have to beg
 every damn day
 just to stay alive.
 
 And I bet
 you are probably laughing at my situation
 just like they do
 as they watch me dehydrate
 while my throat swells up
 and then
 just like you
 they "come and save" me
 just to torture me again
 for their own entertainment.
 
 Those corporations
 that have their businesses here
 in the city
 of Salisbury, Maryland
 do they know of what has happened
 is happening
 and will happen until all of you move at the last minute?
 
 
 
 Most
 - if not all of you-
 should be charged
 tried
 and imprisoned
 for watching what I go through
 and not doing anything.
 
 
 I have every right to be pissed off
 and you would be too
 if you were in my situation.
 
 
 I am still a hostage
 and you know it.
 
 
 This will be proven true;
 and,
 you will have nothing to say about it.
 
 
 I don't expect you
 to say or do anything.
 Do you know why?
 
 It's because you have done nothing so far.
 
 All any of you care about
 is yourselves.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.