Tuesday, August 11, 2020

You probably think that I am lying to you, don't you?

Wait, let me guess at what you may be thinking. "There's no way that he could be homeless because homeless people don't have the knowledge, ability, or experience to understand anything about computers, psychology, ethics, and everything else he claims to have a working knowledge of to date." Or is it, "He's just trying to get attention." Another probability is that you and your friends are laughing at me, ridiculing me, and mocking me. Maybe you think that I am useless and worthless. Perhaps I am not worth your time at all. Let me add another, "If he has no money then it is not worth the time of listening to him." I have tried being positive and objective in my posts and tweets. Since you make no reply, then I will presume - unless you are willing to communicate with me in a cordial manner - that my existence means little to nothing in your eyes, mind, and perception. What reason do I have to lie to you? At Google, you are able to locate me through ip logging. You are able to trace the data path, find the ip address, get access to a satellite, focus the camera to the longitude-lattitude with degrees, minutes, and seconds to see exactly where I am any time of the day. You can tap into this smartphone whenever I use the internet and pinpoint my exact location. You can use nmap to do both an OS and port scan to see what I am using. You can connect to anything if you want. And, because I am poor, you don't believe anything that I have stated. My apologies if I have offended anyone; but, if no one is willing to communicate then what am I to think? It seems that none of you are willing to take the chance at being diplomatic. By this point in time, you should be able to perceive and understand my point of view with references within this blog. Some of you may have the working knowledge of the topics covered within my blog. This means that all of you should be able to communicate with me or anyone else on this planet. And it also means that there should be no communication breakdown at all; but, this is what has happened, hasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.