Saturday, August 22, 2020

It never feels good having to state this

 For those of you who know and/ or understand 
as to why I am making this post...

I am not being or trying to be condescending or demeaning 
In what I post.
This is simply my manner, way, or form of communicating.

This is being done more from my level and perspective
than for that of many of you in
your own individual perspectives.

So, please keep all of that in mind while you read this.

Perhaps some of you do not know what diplomacy or tact is.

I will define both for you.

You are welcome to make a comparison to any official dictionary
or wiki type entry;
and, you are welcome to make comments.

Diplomacy is the standard by and of which you approach others 
and present your policy
in such a way
that the other party or parties
are able to accept it
with little to no difficulty
or  stress upon their parts in such events.

Tact is your defensive and offensive approach
to a situation,
situations, or events thereof
upon which you forethink
your thoughts, words, and actions
before you make a decision.


Some of you are not thinking things all the way through.

You seem to feel that it is right and justifiable to censor others
on their words
while doing the same yourself.

I also make mistakes, errors, and jump to conclusions.
Even as I judge others,
it will come back upon me.

I try to be a realist.

Whatever standards that I try to impose on others
will be imposed upon me;
and,
whatever I try to take away from others
it will be done to me.

Since some of you claim to know me
- and that some of you know my thoughts without my permission -

then you should be aware of the equality clause:

"You may judge me,
so long as you agree
to be judged with me."

This means that you will be judged 
On equal terms with me
according to who has the strictest
and most stringent standards
for herself or himself.

You are not allowed to give yourself an advantage here
because I do not give one to myself.


Whatever you speak in secret
may be exposed to many
when you do not expect it.


Since and because that you are able to
view and hear my thoughts,
see out of my eyes,
hear out of my ears,
go through my memories,
and affect my brain and other parts
of my physical body
- Along with knowing what you are doing
and why you are doing it-

You will be left with:

no room to say anything,
no excuses to be used,
no reason to deny anything,
and no way out
unless Mother Nature and Great Spirit
decide to give them to you.

I hope that you are thinking about that right now;
and, I hope you are thinking about talking to both of them
as soon as possible.


I will run into some of you again
In real life

Because some of you will know
either intrinsically
or through the website,
the application,
your smartphone,
the forums,
tablet,
laptop,
or other  type of computer
what I posted here.

Include all of your "social media"
into that category.

I am not wasting any time with this,
trust me; 
because,
if any of you complain about 
me making these statements
and forewarning all of you involved
before the events do happen
- and you know for a fact that they will -
You definitely will get exactly what you deserve.

Try your best to not let that happen.


Perceive this if you are able,
that is a diplomatic warning done with tact.

Whatever I post is done for a reason.

Again,
I will not embarass any of you
or put you into a position that you are unable 
to defend yourself.

Forgive me form stating this;
but,
you have already 
treated me
in such a manner.

It ends here.

Tomorrow and thereafter
I have already experienced
physically in some if not many cases
relating to these events.

You do not have to believe
the truths you already know
and experience within your mind.

Denial digs the deepest pits;
and,
Your rope is too short to do anything with it.

That is a figurative statement.


Don't worry,
this is almost  done.

When others and myself
get our peace for a few days
I may remove this post.

And,
before I go,
just remember
that there are countless others
in situations far worse than mine
who are not able
nor have the resources
to speak up for themselves.

Because of those reasons,
let my words speak for them
and let me represent those
who have neither voice,
nor counsel,
nor representation
before all peoples of the earth.

If you aren't willing to do such for me
then do such for another.

I am just a homeless man in the United States
with a little more added intelligence
and compassion
than some I meet.

Don't judge me for speaking up for myself.

Don't perverse my words into something they are not.

Don't take what I state out of context.


Like others,
I have the right to live,
to exist,
to have free will
just like you.

Do not just look at,
read and understand the news
about what is going on
here on Earth.
Look at both the good and the bad,
the horrible and wonderful,
that which is sad
and that which gladdens the spirit
to know what life is about
while we are here.

Bless others
so that their lives are eased.
Have compassion
so that others are able 
to live through their troubles and tribulations.
Give understanding
so that they may know and experience
someone is on their side.

My life is a mess.
I am not perfect.
I am able
to present my point of view,
my opinion.

I am able to share a small bit of my experience
with the hope it will make
a positive change
on and in
more than one part of Life
in this part
of Creation.

Be blessed.

Tchau tchau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.